Friday, July 4, 2008

Sharing The World Peacefully

My job requires me to travel to 'Chow Kit' area at least twice a month. I have been doing it since many years ago. That area were once flooded with 'transvetite' or 'homosexual' or we call them 'Ah Kua', 'gay', 'pondan' etc... They are people with sexual behavior or attraction of the same sex. They voluntarily wore clothes of a women and usually they go for surgery to make themselves look feminine.













To me, they are a women trapped in a man's body. And after the surgery? I feel that they are a man trapped in a women's body. Oh gosh, I am just complicating myself.












.
The above are two pictures taken with permission. I didn't ask for their names. I had a chat with them while waiting to get my job done. There was another friend, which is much fairer, who waved at me when I drove thru that area, but when I returned intended to take a picture, shemale was gone, I think she must have caught a 'big fish' and were busy 'frying'. I waited a while, no sign of her.
.
I remember a friend, Rahim, his nick name was Mastura. I am not sure where is he now. Used to have a chat with him while I waited to get my job done. At first glance, you would think he is a women. At first I didnt know he was a transvestite because he had 5 adopted children, all were very skinny and called him 'MaMa'. I did get a shock when I found out later that she was actually a man. He would talk to me like : "We, as a women ........" Later when I found out he was actually a man, I was thinking, Hah, we? I am really not the same kind! I can give birth, he can't! But of course I just smile and talk to him as usual and treated him as normal.
.
There was another friend, Othman, he was really big size and very fair. This shemale was another sweet talker.
.
Both Rahim and Othman were the 'Ibu Ayam' last time to other transvestites, they get customers for other transvestites for a fee. Off course, good customer they kept for themselves. That was what they told me!
.
Rahim told me about his story. When he was young, he felt different from other sisters. He found out when he was form 3. Later he ventured to Kuala Lumpur and started to dress up as women. When his father found out while visiting him in Kuala Lumpur, he was furious. But Rahim said there was nothing he could do, because that is the natural feeling from inside, he felt more a women and were only interested in man. It is not what he wanted. He was once very helpless and cried about it, but later, he accepted the truth. He said that it's the god's will.
.

Are you curious about them? Things like when they use public toilet, which one they would enter? ......... I am curious too!
.
I just hope that all of them are happy and have a bright future.


.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am very curious about them, i wonder how does it look like 'there' =/

molly said...

Xin - I am curious too, but do not want to hurt their feeling. It is not their choice. Every body wants to be perfect, but not all get it this life, may be next life will be perfect if they endure this life and if god is happy with them. Nowaday every body is learning to be more understanding with them.
Curiosity kills the cat. Hehe

huey mei said...

wow..u rlucky they didnt hit u up...

molly said...

Huey mei - I can run ma!

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory