Friday, April 10, 2009

Madam, Your Order Please!



Went for a drink at this newly opened Kopitiam. A newly trained waitress came approach us :
.
Question : What would you like to have, madam..? Tea, Chocolate, Cappuccino, Coffee or Fruit Juice?
.
Answer : Tea please
.
Question : Chinese tea, Lipton tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, iced tea?
.
Answer : Lipton tea
.
Question : Would you like it Black or White?
.
Answer : White.
.
Question : Milk, or creamer?
.
Answer : Milk
.
Question : Cow's milk, or goat's milk
.
Answer : Cow's milk please.
.
Question : Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
.
Answer : Mmm.... I'll just take it black.
.
Question : Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?
.
Answer : With sugar
.
Question : White sugar or brown sugar?
.
Answer : Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water.
.
Question : Mineral water or distilled water?
.
Answer : Mineral water.
.
Question : Flavored or non-flavored?
.
Answer : Anything will do!
.
Question : Sorry, 'Anything' drink is only available in Singapore.
.
Answer : Sky juice then.
.
Question : Ah! You mean rain water? But there's no rain these few days.
.
Answer : ............







19 comments:

Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAA! This waitress think too much.

BlurryLeo said...

wow, is that waitress for real ? i liked the part when she asked on the milk from between Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow .. that is a good one. LOL.

twenty-six said...

its all about options..yeah there is a bartender at starbuck keep asking me to upgrade my coffee blabla which kind of annoying to me.so i reply in a good manner.."could you just bring my fcuking coffee,thank you"

xin said...

wah this really happened????

so dramatic. lol

Unknown said...

u really did face this kind of person? Its rather funny?! And unbelievable!

Irenelim said...

Haha... real or not? I think is just a joke la... haha. I had a good laugh!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Who would have thought it was so hard to get a drink. :o)

Tina said...

bloody hell how hard is it to get a drink there! all she had to say was how do you like your tea lol

Tekkaus said...

War...the waitress got some problem is it? Ha :D

minicharms said...

wa. attitude problem sia.

Unknown said...

Please, get her out of here!! A simple request down the drain! Cheers!

molly said...

Hehe... dear friends ...
It's just a joke.I hope there's no such waitress exist in this world to make our life miserable ya!

vivalive said...

visiting here ^^
haha,I tot that's ur real experience !

Tching said...

I really thought that is your real experience too! But then, it's darn funny!

foongpc said...

Is this a real conversation or did you make this up? Cos I am laughing halfway till the end! Haha!

OMG! If this is true, I think the waitress is a bit too much! So many questions just for a simple drink!

And the last part about the "anything" and "sky juice", is she serious? LOL!!

foongpc said...

Oh, I just read your comment. So it's a joke! As I suspected! Cos I think nowadays no waitress will want to work so hard! They rather ask you once and that's it! : )

Tina said...

lol you got me there molly!

Hope said...

Hello Molly

Bring your own drinks and free yourself of that frustration.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha ..... so funny

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory