Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hi I am back. I wonder all the friends are still the same or have grown bigger?

I wish everybody good health, good advance, better experience, and happier everyday!

It is interesting to come back and see my blog again. what i have written give me a good memory of my past thinking. I may be a little different from then, that is for sure because I am growing older and not any younger. So my experience and encounter has made me a big change to a different person with big different in my thinking and judgement.

I remember i was a very patient person, soft spoken, dare not speak up in public and everything was very careful and worrying if I open my mouth I will hit some one hard. 

Now I am different, I will speak up when necessary. But most important still make people like me.

No comments:

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory