Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting Ready for Chinese New Year

I have started my spring cleaning yesterday. A friend of mine made the arrangement for two Bangladeshi workers, hmmm...not indonesian maid, to help me this time.

I am quite happy with the their work, althought there are still plenty left for me to do.



They have help me to :

1. Clean grill, window, door...

2. Clean up the kitchen

3. Painting the car porch

4. Fixed the area in front of my house for parking.

5. Removing curtain for cleaning.

6. Clear rubbish from my store room.

7. Throw away the unwanted and old furnitures.

8. Move and re-arrange my furnitures.

etc.. etc.. etc..

I also have done most of my shopping like clothing, shoes, handbag, purse, bedsheet, curtain, decorative items, plants etc......... in December. So this year will definitely a no no rushing like before.

I am almost ready for Chinese New Year, How about you?

10 comments:

CathJ said...

I have not start our CNY shop yet... T_T

foongpc said...

Wow! All geared up for CNY? Me still working on it although I did most of the cleaning up in Dec last year! : )

xin said...

hey #1 - #3 is what i used to do at home :P

but this year i will only be home 3 days before CNY to help my mom out. i too bought cny clothes already :D

Tekkaus said...

War....so soon started already? I'm gonna start mine another few weeks I guess. :p

smallkucing said...

Have dont shopping for CNY baju

Not yet and darenot think of the house cleaning yet...pening

chris federick said...

Dropping by. Im not rdy for CNY yet. Lots to do so little time.

Cynthia said...

good for you.. I have not started any... :(

Pete said...

Wah, all set for the Chinese New Year....I must start this weekend! LOL!

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Wow pretty fast leh.

JRmy said...

Yikes... I haven't done anything yet.

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory