Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here Come Bonus


Now is end of the year. Almost all working adult is expecting or have already collected their bonuses. Some fat some thin bonus.

I have a thin bonus. Anyway it is better than none.

Some people may have good plan after receiving their bonuses. For me I want to save it up and this time not the grandma's way like putting it under the pillow, haha just joking.

This time I would like to invest in gold bullions and gold coins. I was not really familiar with this type of investment earlier, but thru friends and some Internet searching I am now more confident and starting to learn about what is gold coin and gold bullion and how to invest in it.

Now with FD interest rate so low, gold is definitely another better option to safely keep our hard earned money.
.

11 comments:

Tekkaus said...

I am going to receive my soon too. Hahaha :D

smallkucing said...

Me no bonus :(

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

When am I expecting to receive mine too? haha. Do not have the extra$ just yet. TQ for the glittering news.

Anonymous said...

Buying gold? bad investment indeed 2 What if the war break out ? fly with the gold ?

wenn said...

mine would be before CNY.

Unknown said...

Nice pictures and poetry.

foongpc said...

The FD rate is so low if you put money into that, you will in fact, lose money. Good luck on your investments! : )

Unknown said...

Thanks for being a follower. I just became a follower of your site to.

MODERN ROBINSON CRUSOE said...

Belated Happy New Year 2010, molly :)

May the tiger year growls to a good one for everyone :)

Pete said...

Happy New Year Molly! Wah, everyone is buying gold these days!

petite nyonya said...

Happy New Year Molly! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Talking about bonus...arghhh..I miss receiving it since I have not been on full employment since last yr. Who doesn't love bonus, right?! :)

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory