Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Task I Cannot Avoid


Went to the new Toyota Service Centre , Subang Jaya to service my car yesterday. Estimated 3 hours job, so I decided to wait instead of going home. Well, I have no choice, because it is too early to get someone to fetch me home and to those who are working is not convenience too to trouble them.

3 hours wait could means a long time if you are sitting some where hot and stuffy. But at the new Toyota service centre at Subang Jaya, waiting is a pleasant experience. There were many people waiting, some with their laptop, some reading newspaper and there are a few computers for some restless to serf net and get connected while waiting for their car.

I sat comfortably there watching my favourite magic show after reading The Star and Sin Chew Daily papers, sipping coffee and eating sandwich I bought on the way there. Wah, I am feeling so at home.

I used to hate sending car for repair but after yesterday's experience I think I dont mind sending my car for service again in the future.

I know, I know many of you don't have to worry about sending car for repair because there are some one to do it for you, right? Lucky you, but for me, I have no no no choice. I will have to do it myself as long as I want to own a car.
.

10 comments:

Caroline said...

haha! so enjoying aye! quite rare to find place like that. i love places that can make u feel like home! hehe..

Tekkaus said...

I have to send my won too. :D

Pete said...

Ah, sending car for repair....sometime I am lazy to send to the workshop....need car to run around!

Sweet Jasmine said...

I am the lucky ones who don't have to sent car for service. Toyotas service station over at my place is good too.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

So they have a nice cosy area for waiting. You must have flipped through all the pages of the Star & SCD to really kill that 3 hours. Think I need my laptop or a book with me as I can finish Star within an hour and SCD within 10 mins only looking at pictures haha. Oh they provide computers as well that's even cool, so this post was done there? tQ

Cynthia said...

oh ya.. nowadays most repair center has WIFI to keep you occupy during the 'wait' so we drivers wont go disturb them..

smallkucing said...

At least they have comfy waiting area

Reanaclaire said...

hi Molly..the last time i went, they have sandwiches on the table too.. but i darent eat...:) i heard honda serves even better food but then i don hv one..

CheaHSan said...

Nowadays it all about service oriented compared to those days. Great improvement for the auto-industry. thanks.

xin said...

i have been to the tanchong (nissan service center) once in the PJ one, and they even have computer with internet and unlimited ice cream!!! its so cool!

Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory